Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lady Antebellum, Need You Now

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
Reachin’ for the phone ‘cause I can’t fight it anymore
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It’s a quarter after one
I’m all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn’t call
But I’ve lost all control
And I need you now
And I don’t know how I can do without
I just need you now

what i feel

need ALLAH in every second

if i fall-i need ALLAH

please don't let me fall.

give me Strong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O Allah, pls give us YOUR strength and have mercy on us. Allah THE ALL-MIGHTY, pls forgive our sins in the past and the future and guide us to YOUR path, the path of truth. O Allah, YOU are the only ONE who can forgive us.

-kalamwarkah-

siti fatimah said...

amin.yes ALLAH is d only ONE can forgive US:/